Many of us have immersed ourselves in nature over the last 12 months of lockdown – perhaps more so than normal – enjoying and appreciating the wildlife and countryside that surrounds us.
With this in mind, we are running a photo competition to celebrate nature in lockdown.
- One photo per person.
- You must have taken the photo yourself.
- Photo must be hi-res, TIFF preferably, alternatively best quality JPEG
- Please include a short sentence to describe your photo or describe what it means to you.
- Make sure you include your name, email address and contact number.
- Please submit your entry to email@example.com
There will be 12 winners which will feature in our 2022 Calendar.
Closing date is 30 April, 2021